Monday, January 9, 2012

Tried and Tested.

I love nail polish more than the average human being. That being said, I have tried and tested a gazillion nail polishes and nail stuff. I SWEAR BY ALL OF THIS STUFF!
Here are my picks for the best nail products:











1. OPI RapiDry Top Coat - MUST HAVE


This is quite possibly the best thing, ever. Not only does it make life simpler by making your polish dry to the touch within a minute, it also makes the color more vibrant and shiny! RapiDry dries fast and turns into a hard and shiny top coat that helps prevent chipping and cracking. 


I am absolutely in love with it and cannot think of anything that even comes close.


$14








2. OPI Nail Envy


I just started using Nail Envy and I can already tell the difference it makes to my nails. Since I grow my nails quite long, they tend to be a little brittle at the tip. Nail Envy hardens my nails and makes them more resistant to breakage and chipping. (I work in retail so I tend to break my nails quite often) Obviously, this product won't make your nails rock-hard but it toughens them up for sure. Quite pricey, but worth every penny if you ask me.

$19












3. Essie "Matte About You"


This product takes ANY nail polish from a gloss finish to a matte one. The end result? A velvety, cashmere-looking polish. Simply apply a coat on top of dry nail polish and watch the magic unfold! Very cool. 


I have to say though that it took me a couple of tries to get it right. If you don't do it properly you'll end up with a streaky finish. The trick is to apply just the right amount (not too much, not too little) and make sure that it's even all throughout. 


$10











4. Sephora Nail Polish Corrector Pen - MUST HAVE!

You know how when you paint the nails on your non-dominant hand, the result is flawless--while the other hand looks like a crime scene? Weep no more, for I have a solution to that. Sephora's nail polish corrector pen is literally the easiest way to clean up the mess. Simply glide the pen across the excess nail polish and you're good to go!

$8











5. Tweezerman Manicure Set

Not much to say other than Tweezerman is the best when it comes to beauty tools. I swear by their manicure set, as I do with their tweezers.






That's it for now!  I will be making a part 2, as I am not even close to being done. I am sleepy and tired though. I will also be making a post about my favorite nail polishes sometime this week. Stay tuned.

Thanks for reading :)

No comments:

Post a Comment