Monday, January 23, 2012

If I Ain't Got You

After searching what seemed like all the corners of the world, I finally found the Maybelline 24 Hour Color Tattoo Eyeshadow!!! I went to London Drugs on Granville St. after work today, went to the makeup section, almost cried because I did not see them at first until I asked the saleslady. Turned out that they were in this hidden section of the store... they were conspiring against me, i knew it!

Anyway, I bought two of the color tattoos, 2 more Revlon Lip Butters, and Maybelline Baby Lips Lip Balm.

BAD TO THE BRONZE

Can I just make a prediction? This will be one of my ABSOLUTE MOST FAVORITE THINGS OF ALL TIME. I  am completely in love with this color, being someone who almost always only does many variations of neutral eyeshadows. This will make the perfect base for a darker, smokey, neutral eye look. I would have to say that it reminds me of MAC's paintpots in Indianwood and Constructivist.


PAINTED PURPLE

Now, I can't say that I'll be using this color a lot since I barely ever do purple eyeshadow. However, the color intrigued me and I want to experiment with it.

I haven't actually tried these on my eyes yet; I've only swatched them. That being said, I will do a more in-depth review once I've played around with them! Super excited.

....


If I still haven't adequately expressed my love for Revlon's Lip Butters, let me just say it again: I freaking love them. So when I found myself in the Revlon aisle of the drugstore, I picked up two more shades:

SUGAR PLUM


RED VELVET

Again, sorry for the quality of my iphone pictures. You cannot even tell the difference between the two shades in these pictures. Not to worry, I swatched them for you, as well as the color tattoos!



BABY LIPS IN "QUENCH"

Oh, I almost forgot. I also got the new Maybelline Baby Lips Lip Balm. I'm wearing it now and I must say my lips feel amazing. This is perfect for those cold winter days and nights when the frigid air just make your lips dry as hell. I'll post more about it later!


As always, THANKS FOR READING :)

No comments:

Post a Comment