Saturday, January 7, 2012

Gimme Gimme

Today I just want to talk about stuff that I've been wanting to try. I'm probably going to be getting them sometime this weekend.

1. Diorshow Mascara - Dior 
This mascara has been getting a lot of buzz lately, and I want to see if it lives up to the hype. I have really thin, almost non-existent eyelashes and if this mascara works for me, then it'll be amazing for everyone else.


2. Prisma Chrome Eyeshadow - Sephora Limited EditionThese babies look promising. I swatched a few of them at Sephora last week and I liked the pigmentation and texture. They also go on very nicely. I can't wait to try them! Going to pick up Moon Beam and Black Diamond.

3. Kabuki Brush Set - Sigma 
Sigma has the BEST brushes, apart from Smashbox. Therefore, I cannot wait to get my hands on the Kabuki brush set. I'm going to be ordering them online and I just know that it'll take a million years to freaking get here. I'm very impatient when it comes to waiting for my packages. 
4. All Nighter Long Lasting Make Up Setting Spray - Urban Decay                                 Sometimes, primer just isn't enough. Especially on those long days at work, you'll need something more to make sure your make up doesnt melt right off your face. Urban Decay claims that this spray "keeps makeup in place for up to 16 hours." I'll be the judge of that.
5. Danmari All About Cheeks Palette - NARS  This is what I'm most excited about. This palette has got it all. Blush, Highlighter, and contouring! Screw it. I'm going tomorrow during my break and buying it.

















I will post a review as soon as I get the chance to purchase and try these out! Thanks for reading :)

No comments:

Post a Comment