Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Skip it

I bought the new Sephora Prisma Chrome eyeshadow as soon as I laid eyes on it at the store, the sole reason being that it looked cool. Swatched it at the store, looked great on my wrist, so I decided to get it. However, upon putting it on my actual eyelids I realized that all it was was a facade of...well, coolness.

Prisma Chrome Eyeshadow in Bronze Brilliance

So yeah, that's what it looked like.

Anyway. I didn't like it AT ALL. The swatch on my wrist looked nice and pigmented, but this barely showed up on my lids. I had to pack it on like 10 times before it looked the way it did on my wrist. Maybe it's just this particular shade, maybe they're all like that... I can't say as I only got this one. For an $18 eyeshadow, it's totally not worth it.

SKIP IT.

No comments:

Post a Comment