Saturday, January 21, 2012

Favorite Nail Polishes

These are my favorite nail polishes of all time. I managed to pick 7 out of 93... so yeah. Since I hoard nail polishes like a mad woman, I am sure that this list will grow every month. I'll be sure to update it.

I used my iPhone to take these pictures, sorry if they're not excellent in quality! Also, I just finished doing my nails so excuse the fingers lol.




Essie "Bold and Beautiful"
I must have gone through 3 bottles of this already.

Chanel "Graphite"
LOOOOOOVE THIS.  I always get compliments when wearing it.

Essie "Foot Loose"
It's not a hot pink! It has nice purple and blue-ish tones.

Essie "Topless and Barefoot"
The perfect nude shade

Chanel "Quartz"
A nice luminescent shade!

American Apparel "Manila"
The perfect summer yellow.

Rimmel "Steel Gray"
A nice taupe 


No comments:

Post a Comment