Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Get Naked, Again.

My mundane life suddenly got a lot better yesterday. Why? MY NAKED 2 FINALLY CAME! (Well, not really...my boyfriend had to pick it up from the post office. Lol.)

Anyway, I am BEYOND excited to finally have it I cannot even emphasize it.

A lot of people are saying that if you have the original Naked palette it is a waste of money to buy the sequel. I have to say that that isn't true. Although the palettes are very similar, they are still very different (if that makes sense...)

The Naked 2's shadows are mostly matte, whereas the ones in the original palette are mostly sparkly. That being said, if you own both then there's a great variety to choose from. Personally, I like naked 2 a lot better. I think that the matte shadows are better for daytime looks. ( I don't really go out so most of my makeup is done for daytime.)

The palette came with a "cooling and plumping" lipgloss that I just absolutely hate. It feels WEIRD on my lips. I hate plumping lip glosses. Why couldn't they have just included the primer again?

Anyway, super excited to play around with it and I'll post more later on :)

Original Naked (on top)
and Naked 2 

Original Naked on top, Naked 2 on bottom


No comments:

Post a Comment